under construction! Don't be alarmed, new layout coming soon...yeah right

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Dark Knight Trailer Laughs Manically At Us All



I have never been a big fan of super heroes or super hero films, but when Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins made its way into theaters I was completely entranced. It made me believe that super hero films had more to offer than just entertainment. And of course the ever so amazing Christian Bale assisted my enjoyment of the material. Now The Dark Knight trailer has hit online and with Heath Ledger as The Joker, I cannot wait when it comes out July 18th, 2008.

CLICK HERE

Link:
The Dark Knight on IMDB

4 comments:

Dani Fine said...

wow,
I really enjoyed browsing your bloggggggg..
I love the darlings, they are great! and I'm definately going to check out these other bands. Supporting music/spreading the word about it is probably one of the most important things we're all capable of doing, so, I'm glad you're doing it!
It has inspired me to incorporate more music awareness into my blog!

Steven Ray Morris said...

wow thank you thank you. There are so many great artists and musicians who slave away doing what they love and never get noticed I just want to help get those great folk's names out there because they make beautiful music (or films, books, art, etc.).

DIY or Die? hahaaha =P

Dani Fine said...

DIT (do it together)!

Steven Ray Morris said...

That's perfect =)