under construction! Don't be alarmed, new layout coming soon...yeah right

Monday, September 10, 2007

4th Indiana Jones title announced

For being a big sci-fi/fantasty nerd as a kid (and now) I was never that into Indiana Jones. However I am watching the progress of the fourth installment with great interest and today they officially announced the title of the 4th movie to be released May 22nd, 2008 starring Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Shia LaBeouf, Karen Allen, John Hurt, Ray Winstone and Jim Broadbent.

Without further ado…



It sounds as cool as any of the other titles and it has that old adventure movie feel to it. Could be good. I’ll have to watch the old ones again.

Link:
Indianajones.com
INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL on IMDB
AICN news story, read a talkback with tons of bitchy nerds!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok. Harrison Ford is pretty much God (definitely cooler than Chuck Norris). And I like Shia LaBeouf is pretty cool. $20 says this movie's gonna suck giant ass, though. I mean, they wouldn't even let Indy use a real whip cause he was too old. Harrison Ford said he wouldn't do the film if he couldn't use a real whip. Oh, and no Sean Connery. Laaame. And "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" is definitely a lame title. I'll go see it for sure, but I'm not expecting much.

Ginny said...

lame title, but i'm a total indiana jones nerd, so of course i'll see it. not to mention my 7th grade harrison ford obsession. but the crystal skull????

Steven Ray Morris said...

The whip thing was a rumor I'm sure.

As for the title is it any lamer than "The Temple of Doom" or "Raiders of the Lost Ark"?


for the record I like Shia LaBeouf.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but those are 80s titles so they rock.