under construction! Don't be alarmed, new layout coming soon...yeah right

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

I don't know if all my readers know this, but I had moved to New Zealand to study abroad for a year, but 4 months in, it hasn't worked out as I had hoped so I am moving back to Santa Barbara, CA in July to end this lovely, but ultimately unfruitful vacation.

Thank you readers for being patient with all the changes going on at Foggy Ruins Of Time and I have been happy to keep this blog going through of this and this change won't interrupt the blog anymore than the other changes have. If you are thinking of sending me something to review I'd contact me first before sending due to more address changing confusion, but just contact me beforehand and something will be worked out.

I look forward to writing more and being closer to everyone again. Even you UK kids. =D

Mp3:
Bob Dylan-"Don't Think Twice, It's All Right"

Link:
Detailed notes as to why I am leaving New Zealand

No comments: