under construction! Don't be alarmed, new layout coming soon...yeah right

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Holy Crap Another New Nine Inch Nails Album? And It's Free?


The Slip

"Thank you for your continued and loyal support over the years - this one’s on me"

So says Trent Reznor on the Nine Inch Nails blog. With the recently released Ghosts I–IV and its unorthodox release strategy ala Radiohead's In Rainbows I guess Trent wanted something cool to say thanks with. Now I'm not much of a Nine Inch Nails fan (grew up with the singles on KROQ and remember his "appearance" on Celebrity Death Match quite well), but I still think this is pretty awesome of him, giving away a full album, called The Slip for FREE! That's right kids get yer FREE copy today in the links below in a variety of formats from standard Mp3 to FLAC!

Mp3:
Nine Inch Nails-"Echoplex"

Link:
Reznor's message
Download The Slip here!
Thanks to Pitchfork for breaking the story

No comments: